Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I will keep this post brief, as both Ben and I are exhausted! But, we are officially moved into our new home! I still wake up every morning thinking I am at our apartment and am startled to open my eyes to such a large bedroom. Aida has had no problems adjusting to the new place. She loves running in the backyard and throughout the house and I think she is finally getting to burn off some of that excess energy she's been building up.

We had so much fun with Mom, Dad, Daniel, Nathan and Liz over the weekend and were very grateful for their help in moving and getting (somewhat) settled. We both tried our best to convince them to stay another day, but it didn't work. :(

I did take a few pictures and will be posting them as soon as I can find my SD card reader amongst the many boxes that still lay unpacked. Ben goes back to work tomorrow (he called off Friday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) and he will finally be returning to full duty on Sunday!!!!

I am off to bed. I will try my best to post tomorrow...no promises. :)

1 comment:

marty said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the pics of the big move. And I'm so glad Aida is adjusting so easily to her new home--now no one is complaining about her exuberant romping! Now we just have to wait for your parents to recuperate from all their hard labor!