Sunday, March 29, 2009

FINALLY!!!

I have finally found my card reader so I was able to put some pictures on the blog. I am hoping to be able to take some pictures of the house and do some before and after pics, but first we have to get all the boxes unpacked; So stay tuned for those pics in about a year! :)
We are officially getting our internet hooked up on Tuesday, so for now we are "borrowing" someone else's unsecured network. For now I am trying to limit the amount of time spent online. But I wanted to make sure I put some pictures up, so here they are.
I will blog soon!

2 comments:

Larry said...

Great pictures. Good to see you in your new home.

Uncle Larry

marty said...

Who cares about air hockey?!!? You've got BLUEBIRDS!!! That is so cool--that little guy is adorable! I'm looking forward to all updates; I'm sure you'll have a lot to blog about as a new homeowner!