Monday, December 03, 2007

Total Chaos

Well, Ben and I are officially moved into our new apartment. So far, we really like it. We are in the process of organizing everything and unpacking so hopefully we will feel at home soon. Mom, Dad, Nathan and Byron all came down to help us move. Good thing we had their help...i don't think we would even have everything moved over yet if it wasn't for them.

We have been here all of three days and have already received a note on our door from one of our neighbors complaining about our music being "way too loud." We can thank Nathan and Byron for that. They were playing Guitar Hero last night and I think they were trying to have their own "live" concert series. It was pretty loud. Hopefully it won't happen again though...we aren't fond of ticking off the neighbors.

Ben and I are pretty excited about our early Christmas present from Mom and Dad...A Christmas Tree!!!!! It is a big 7 1/2 footer, un-lit (the way I like it!...I love putting the lights on the tree myself :) ) and really nice looking artificial tree. It will be nice to have a tree for Christmas especially since I won't be home on Christmas Day:( We are excited. Ben has already opened the box so we can set it up...but I think we will wait until Wednesday so we can have at least some of the furniture and boxes put away :)

So stay tuned for pictures. We are still in the midst of chaos so I am not sure when I will be able to update the blog with pictures...but I will do my best.

Happy December!

3 comments:

Nate said...

Your neighbors are cranky old farts!!! >:( I would just make sure that next time you have people over and there's a possibility that you might be loud, let them know and give them your number so they can call just in case. That's what I did for the older couple (in their 70's) next door at Kent, and they never complained. You could always invite them over, too...they can't complain if they're contributing! ;)

Marty said...

Nate is so wise. And useful! Glad the move went so smoothly; we're looking forward to the pictures and will have to plan a visit in the new year!

Love,
Aunt M

Danny Boy said...

Good to hear from you again. I saw a picture that mom sent me featuring the "MegaChrist," it looks smaller than I remember, perhapse I should have found a bigger one.