Thursday, December 13, 2007

Aida's 1st Birthday!




I didn't have a party or anything for Aida, but Ben and I had gotten her some special doggie cookies at the Wylie Wagg store. They were small cookies with blue icing and a icing snowflake on them. I think Aida quite enjoyed them. I did make her "sit" and "stay" before i let her eat it. So in the first picture she is intently staring at the cookie that I made her wait to take until I could take a picture.
So basically we spent the day relaxing (picture #2) and playing with her toys. I did take her out for a short walk around the complex but it had been raining all day, so we didn't make the walk long.
Overall, i would say she had a pretty happy birthday. :)

2 comments:

Jean said...

Eating cookies and sleeping, sounds like the perfect birthday to me!

Love, mom

Marty said...

Happy belated birthday, Aida! She looks like a vulture, waiting for her treat! Mmmmmmm. Cookies....