Wednesday, February 18, 2009

House Photos

Here are some pictures I have taken at the new house! We are very excited and can't wait to move in! Yesterday we met with our mortgage broker and locked in a rate of 4.5% fixed so we are very happy.
Mom and Dad are coming to visit in a couple of weeks and we are anxious to show them the house. We plan on putting them to work helping us start to clean it. :)
We have our home inspection this weekend. Hopefully everything will be up to code and in good condition. We have our fingers crossed. And of course I will let everyone know how it goes.
That's it for now. :)

1 comment:

Marty said...

That shower cracks me up every time I see it. Wow. And I have a serious case of kitchen/pantry envy! Good luck on the home inspection--such an exciting time!
Love, aunt m