Sunday, March 16, 2008

The lost pictures

I was going through my pictures on the computer and decided to post some of the other pictures I had from this past visit. They are pretty random...but i thought they were cute...
Ben took a nap the first day we arrived and Nathan decided it would be funny, and it was funny, to go up and "spoon" with Ben in bed. Nathan was quite pleased with himself as you can see by his face....he was the big spoon.

Here I am with my singing pig dressed up like a bunny from Aunt Debbi.


After a long day of snow-blowing for me and playing in the snow for Aida, we both relaxed on the couch (& floor).


Aida tends to snooze in the car on the way back to Virginia and this last trip was no exception. She made herself comfortable on the back seat for most of the trip. She is a good traveling dog.

No comments: