Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hey there Four-Eyes!


Ben and I got our new glasses today. What do you think? It has been a long time since I have had the correct prescription lenses in my glasses and even longer since I have had new frames. So Ben, being the good husband that he is, really pushed for me to get new glasses this year. And even better yet...they are Coach frames. I know you are all impressed. :)
We were advised to wear our glasses for the next couple of days to get used to them. So far so good. I really like having glasses that i can see out of. But it does take some getting used to since I have been wearing contacts since 7th grade.
While we were gone, we set up the video camera to see what Aida does while we are gone. See we have been trying to leave her out of her kennel while we leave for short periods of time. Every time she seems to do pretty well. The video displayed that after licking the peanut butter out of her bone toy we gave her, Aida sat by the door occasionally whining for the majority of our 30 minute outing. At one point though, she walked into the living room and headed straight for the video camera on the coffee table. She stood looking at the camera lens for a second, dropped her head down and gave the camera a good stare-down for a few seconds...then walked away. I know it doesn't sound funny....but it was.
Hope all is well with everyone!

3 comments:

Marty said...

You both look very distinguished--I love the frames! And I would love to see the video of La Aida as she wanders around her little kingdom!

Nate said...

You are so spoiled! ;-)

Obviously Aida knew the camera was recording. Otherwise you'd have seen a much more mischievous dog!

Stephanie said...

We will have to be more secretive next time and hide the camera. :)