Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A whole lotta woman!

As it may be no surprise to most of my family I was blessed with the talent and uniqueness of having two Uterus's (my plural version is "Uteri"). Well with a fun and exhilarating trip to the girl doctor I found out that not only to I have two Uteri, I have two of absolutely everything, as far as "female parts" go, i.e. cervic etc. While some may say "the more the merrier," I was not so thrilled.

I had an MRI today to start preparing for my surgery that I must have very soon. The surgery will be outpatient but I am sure will be greatly painful.

However, in light of such a depressing situation I have two bonuses...

Number one, I get to keep both Uteri...they won't be removing either of those, just a blockage.

And number two...

2 comments:

Marty said...

What a womanLove, Uh, what IS the second bonus??? Care to elaborate?
Love,
Aunt M

Marty said...

NOT womanLove. Just woman. My bad. My keyboarding is deteriorating daily.