Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The Blizzard of '07

Well, I guess Winter is officially here. No amounts of shoveling or snow blowing could keep up with the massive amounts of snow that have fallen in the last 24 hours. Our street was just plowed tonight at 9pm after they finally gained control over the highways and main roads. I have never seen so many accidents as I have over the last day.

The dogs seem to love the snow but us humans have to shovel, snow blow, and plow...thus doing all the hard work.
Hopefully the snow will stop tonight so I can actually get to work tomorrow. It is not fun making the 40 minute commute on a highway that is covered in snow.

Here are some shots of the cars and the dogs:
































4 comments:

Larry said...

I enjoyed reading your posts -- very busy day, no? The pictures were great, as always.

Uncle L

Marty said...

GREAT posts! I really enjoyed reading them--and I'm REALLY looking forward to the end of this winter blast of white stuff. Enough, already!
Love,
Aunt M

Danny Boy said...

The dog looks cute as hell! Wish it was sooner than mid-March before I get see her. Glad to see you've posted recently, I've been checking most days in anticipation of when you would. I believe that my camera is going to arrive in the mail today, HAZZAH! I'll have to let you know how it is. Take care.
-lil' brother, Dan

Mom R said...

Hi, Guys,
Aida is beautiful just like her parents and grandparents! Hope your bridal registry trip is successful. I have a mountain of laundry, paperwork and need to get groceries today. Work will be interesting tomorrow after so long off, but I am almost ready.
Love you...miss you.
Mom R