Friday, April 16, 2010

It Finally Happened...

It's been too long. I must admit I have been somewhat of a hermit when it comes to technology lately. I have barely been on the computer in the last few weeks except for updating my resume for the....get this....job I was just offered!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have to say, it is a bit ironic that I have been applying for so many different jobs since moving down to Virginia without even a slight interest from employers and as soon as I find out I'm pregnant I get the phone call. I had a phone interview followed by an in-person interview the very next day. And believe it or not, they loved me and offered me the job a few days later!
The job is at a bank as a teller and it is only part time, however I get an awesome pay rate, benefits and PAID vacation in addition to a 401K. I can't complain.
I will start training soon and will hopefully have lots of fun updates once I start my new job!!!

**Also, my next doctor appointment is in a little over a week so I will have updates on that as well soon!**

3 comments:

Larry said...

:-D

Mom said...

I told you there was a job out there waiting for you! This sounds like a perfect fit! Congratulations!!!!!

marty said...

Good to see you posting again! What an exciting time for you--can't wait to see all the updates; you need to get into practice for becoming a mommyblogger!