Thursday, April 22, 2010

For you, Aunt Martha

Say hello to our little (BIG) friend!....
The blueish green fangs.....holy crap!






Let's call him Pierre (i was feeling French when I named him). Pierre is a freaky Bold Jumping Spider. He's creepy and not welcome at our house. I think he lives up to the Bold part of his species' name as he stared me down from the inside of the Rubbermaid container to which he was imprisoned. And i felt threatened. No joke. He even started cleaning those awful looking fangs of his whilst looking me right in the eye from his many eyes....

Ben claims Pierre tried to eat his hand when he jumped from the braking mechanism on the Camry's wheel. I think he was going for the jugular. Only Pierre knows the truth.

Got the freak out yet Aunt Martha?

Arachnophobia right here in Stephens City.

4 comments:

marty said...

Oh--Good--Grief.
Seriously, I think I would have fainted if that thing had leaped out at me, fangs flashing and 100 eyes glaring. So glad Ben escaped!

I'm sending "Arachnaphobia" w/your parents for you all to watch.
In the dark.
By the garage door.
Mwahhahaha!

marty said...

Oh, and you do know that after he sees this, Nate will never come to visit you again, don't you?

Anonymous said...

I would die if I found this anywhere in my living quarters. Or... well, anywhere really. I would never get in that car again.

the garden harlot said...

holy spider !!!!