Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Vote Today!

Right now there is a site called "The Animal Rescue Site" that is having a contest to award $20,000 in grants to your favorite animal shelter/organization. All you have to do is go to the site and vote every day for your shelter/organization of choice. Since Ben and I have become involved with the Virginia German Shepherd Rescue I would like to ask you to vote for them, however if you have another rescue organization you are involved with please vote for them.

Just visit: http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

Then go to the side tab labeled "Shelter Challenge" and cast your vote. You don't have to register or even enter your email address, but the limit is one vote per computer per day. If voting for VGSR (Virginia German Shepherd Rescue) simply type in the name where prompted.

Please help us out in trying to move up in the rankings. Right now VGSR is ranked number 139 in the US. Thanks!

*I should be posting Thanksgiving pics later today! :)*

3 comments:

marty said...

OK. I voted! To verify my vote, I had to identify an animal picture--a bovine of some sort. I couldn't tell if it was a cow, a steer or a bull--the nether regions were hazy. I entered "cow" and that seemed to make the site happy, but I think it was a bull: it looked pretty surly. Hope the vote counts.

When you're posting later, be sure to post pix of your foster dog, too~~hope that's going well!

Stephanie said...

The foster dog, Eko, was picked up by another foster that opened up before we got back to Virginia. So although we didn't get him, he was not put down and is safe with a new foster family. :) There is another possible foster dog that we are looking at now, and i will be sure to keep you posted if we get him!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for voting!