Saturday, November 03, 2007

Just a Walk in the Park


Today, Ben and I took Aida on a walk by the government center. We took her down a path across from an outdoor shopping area. We have never gone that way before, so I guess you could say we went "left for adventure." The scenery was beautiful and now Aida is nice and pooped.

Ben is determined to make a runner out of Aida


Along our walk we could see the back of the government building that Ben had his graduation from the fire academy at.


There are trees in Fairfax!!!

The happy family

Finally we made it back!

4 comments:

Jean said...

Where do they keep those trees hidden in Fairfax? We've been there several times and haven't seen them yet! And where's the colors, our trees are red and yellow up here! ;) Great pictures, loved the ones of "the family" and Aida all stretched out. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.
Love, mom

Marty said...

The happy family picture is great! Aida looks happy--and her mommy and daddy look great, too. Can't wait to see you all in a couple weeks!

Love,
Aunt M

Larry said...

Great to see all the posts. You really do look like the "happy family".

One question about your pictures . . . why can only one (per post) be zoomed? I was disappointed to be able to zoom the trees but not the people (Aida included). Zooms to 800x600 or 1024x768 would be plenty.

Stephanie said...

I am not sure why you can only zoom in on one picture. In fact I didn't even know that you could zoom in on any of the pictures. If there is a way to change that please let me know. I have also tried to post video but it always fails. Maybe when I come back for Thanksgiving you can help me?