Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Baby Boy!!


He's so cute. I can barely stand it!!! He is a hand/thumb sucker already. The first picture is of his little fist up by his face. The ultrasound tech was trying to poke my belly to get him to move his arm, but he was determined to keep his hand up there.

My appointments are now every two weeks. The baby looks healthy and he's a bit of a chunk (3 pounds already!!!) But the funny thing is I haven't gained a pound in the last 3 weeks, so the doctor wants me eating more! Interesting since last visit she said I have gained too much...oh well. I'm trying to eat healthy. :)

Can't wait to meet the little guy. We still have no name...can't decide, but hopefully we will decide soon!!

2 comments:

marty said...

That little fist in the top picture is even cuter than his sweet little face! And if you're eating a balanced, healthy diet, don't worry 'bout not gaining any weight, sweetie. You will. Your son hasn't even begun to start packing on the pounds! But three pounds already? You're gonna rival Jen with her impressive 8-months-pregnant-tummy!

Mom (Grandma) S said...

I can't wait to hold him, he's so damn cute!!! And three pounds already? I better start lifting weights now to build up the strength in my arms. ;-)