Wednesday, January 27, 2010

...Facebook... (and an update)

I have gone over to the dark side. I have gotten sucked into the vortex that is Facebook.

Through the persistent urging of my friend down here in Virginia, I have decided to join the "social networking" site. I am not going to promise to anyone that I will keep my facebook updated regularly, but I suppose it doesn't hurt to have it on the side. I do promise, however, to keep my blog updated. :)

So if any of you blog readers that have Facebook want to "friend" me....feel free to do so.


**On a separate note i have an update on Ben. He went to the doctor today to have his wrist checked out with the hope that he would be released back to full duty. Unfortunately such isn't the case. He is to be on light duty for at least another 6 weeks. It seems that his bone just isn't healed quite yet. He is very bummed. :( **

1 comment:

Terrace Crawford said...

now if we could just get you on twitter. ;=)

welcome to facebook.

--Terrace Crawford
www.terracecrawford.com
www.twitter.com/terracecrawford