Tuesday, September 09, 2008

The Lost Post

I have finally gotten around to posting on the blog. As you may notice, the photos on this post are not from our most recent visit to Ohio. I didn't want to just skip over this visit all together, so before i post photos from our most recent visit, here is a quick recap on the August visit.


We went to the Akron Aeros game on the first day we arrived. It was a lot of fun, though the weather was a bit chilly. I couldn't tell you if the Aeros actually won or not, but i can tell you that the fireworks at the end of the game were spectacular! I wish i would have gotten pictures from the fireworks show, but unfortunately i was too busy watching.



One of the main reasons we came back was to go to Sean and Lynsey's wedding. They had a beautiful day for a wedding, and a beautiful wedding all around. We had lots of fun with Matt, Cat and Brett at the reception (and Nathan). I got to see a lot of people i went to school with that i hadn't seen in years.

That visit Dad also had his veins stripped in his one leg (fun times). So that was another reason we came back, we wanted to help out as much as we could.

Once i get my photos off the camera, i will post from our most recent visit. I hope everyone is doing well, we miss you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're all back to normal after such a nice long visit (including Aida's allergic little paws). We're looking forward to our visit next month--I'm very excited to see the fabled Silver Diner!! And your lovely home, of course:-)

Love, Aunt m