Monday, October 29, 2007

More Fun With Mom and Dad

I have been having some issues with the computer and Blogger tonight so I wasn't able to upload all the pictures I had planned to. So here are a couple from Saturday and Sunday.
Mom and Dad helped put our slip-cover on the couch. It is an awfully stubborn slip-cover.
Here's Mom and Dad at The Silver Diner on Sunday. This seems to be the official send off breakfast place. :)
So far, things have been going relatively well with the new Virginia Dog :) Aida seems to be adjusting well. Although she did decide to give the apartment complex a wake up call at 4:00am and 5:00am. I certainly didn't appreciate it so I am assuming those who may have heard her didn't appreciate it either.
We had fun with Mom and Dad coming to visit. Dad left his rain jacket here so I was hoping they would just have to make a trip back to get it. This weekend works for me! But it doesn't seem that my idea is going to work :) Oh well, Thanksgiving is right around the corner.
Can't wait to see everyone!!

4 comments:

Jean said...

Everyone needs a traditional send off! OMG, we are going to have to find a place closer to your new apartment! Guess you and Ben will have to find a Silver Diner in Dulles or somewhere new before our next visit! Love, Mom

Stephanie said...

There is a Silver Diner in Reston (5-10 minutes away) so the tradition can live on!

Marty said...

Wait, wait! Silver Diner???? When did you turn your backs on your basic family traditions? What happened to Bob Evans? Y'all move away and get all high and mighty with some new place. Sigh. I'm shocked :-)
Love,
Aunt m

Stephanie said...

I know I know. In fact, Dad is the one who insists on The Silver Diner! Imagine that!