Sunday, December 17, 2006

Hey Ya'all From Virrginie

How's everyone doing? I am getting pretty aquainted to the new area. I have a much greater appreciation for sleep though, because I'm not getting any. I enjoy the department even though I have not recieved a check yet (they withhold the first check... hurry Jan 5 : ) ). School is designed to be a boot camp and is extremely strict, but I like it so far. I graduate from recruit school on April 27 and yes, I'm keeping track. I received the entire day on Friday and Monday off, so I get to come home earlier than expected for Christmas. Yea! Anyway Ihave to finish shining my shoes, for tomorrow. I will try to write later.

Ben

1 comment:

Marty said...

Good to hear from you and glad you're getting along so well! We're looking forward to seeing you -- and seeing pictures of the new place!

Aunt M